After my big losses last week, and then starting this week with a couple of smaller losses, I'm not in a hurry to play multiple stocks at the same time. I think it's best to practice patience (as it is paying off), get comfortable making crucial decisions in the trenches, and let my account continue to build itself up.
That said, today I shorted another 1,000 shares of MITI @ $6.55 during the early morning spike/squeeze. I thought about covering my position when the price was hanging around the $6.15-$6.17 range, but justified to myself that I would hold overnight and wait for it to drop again.
In hind-sight, I would have sold this position today, taking my profits and then re-playing it again tomorrow... however I'm comfortable with holding this position overnight. I'm speculating it will continue to breakdown to the mid $5 range before weeks end... and I will profit from it.
As of todays closing bell, my account is up 11.03%... I've got a trading average of .474 (Net Profitable trades/Total trades)... and I'm pace to hit my goal of doubling my account by December 31.
We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment