Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanks FEED, I hit my $6K goal for the week.,

Today I re-shorted FEED on the spike... got a good position @ $5.40; had to average down my price, to increase my share total. Original entry was only 700 shares (bug in the TOS software). I averaged down to $5.29, shorting another 550 shares so I could bring my share total up to 1,250... FEED decided to consolidate during the PM hours, between $5.15 and $5.23, so i got out @ $5.21 for a $100 profit.

I left a hundred dollars or so on the table, but this has been the case for me all week long... not going to lose sleep over it though. I reached my goal for the week (read here). I'll take my $450 weekly profit, reflect on what I did right and what I did wrong, and brace myself for another exciting week of trading...

Have a great weekend all... and to those that live in Canada... Happy Turkey Day on Monday!

4 comments:

lakhanin said...

major respect noob.

Just look at your covestor chart. Resiliancy is your strength! Good luck on the morry.

James Krieger said...

Nice work hitting $6K!

girl said...

hey...Congrats....you know I'm your #1 fan!

RamtaJogi said...

Congratulations Dude. I agree with lakhanin, resiliancy is your strength. Keep on rocking...err.. trading!