I'll keep this post short (no pun intended) as I'm still holding SIL... my current position is at a positive 17.2%, so as it stands now, I've basically covered my COIN loss from a couple weeks ago... what a way to bounce back!!!
My goal going forward... well, I'll write about that tomorrow... with a synopsis of how SIL turns out.
2 comments:
Way to make a come back.
To get back almost all your losses on COIN,must feel good.
Yes for me,playing with scared money is one of the worst things I can do.
With an $80k trading account my usual first position in a stock is about $4k,so thats only 1/20 of my whole account,no fear at all for me but when I try going in much heavier on the first position I get to "antsie".
If a short doesn't go my way at first I will not hesitate to add more.I feel my odds are getting better and 13th and I have done great like this.
But I'd very rarely do this with a long,for me it's not nearly the same.
And your Mom sounds awesome!
You are a lucky guy,believe me.
Nice profit on SIL.
You're right about the "trading scared" thing. I've been too antsy the past month and have gotten shook out of very profitable trades. Next month this is something I need to work on more...giving my trades a bit more room to breathe.
Post a Comment