I had this realization today... not sure if it's because I was tired or what... but I'm not going to trade for the rest of the week. I'm 100% sure why right now, but I caught myself early this morning feeling frustrated... and I don't want to trade frustrated because bad things will happen.
I'm thinking it's because I'm really tired... 15 to 16 hour days catch up to you quick. The thing is though, I've made two trades this week... and I'm up $40, but I'm down $90 in commissions (ha, figure that one out)... I have a fast trigger finger (and I'm still learning my platform), what else can I say...
My confidence is still there... my drive is still there... I just need a break. Plus I've got life on the brain and that is more important right now. I'm going out of town to clear my head... I'll be present and watching... rooting for my peers and mentors alike though. And I'll re-join the excitement next Tuesday...
A great quote I found on discipline...
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments." Jim Rohn
Good luck all.
5 comments:
NOOOOOB!
I'm with you man! Keep your chin up. I was definitely frustrated too even though I mainly trade paper acounts because I'm trying to learn Muddy's style. Keep up with the reading too.
Cheers,
Banana
Sometimes all it takes is a short break to get your head clear and get refocused.
I'm pulling for you, man. You'll definitely bounce back with some profits.
Nooooooob! Sounds good, I've had a couple need-a-break points in the last couple days, and it does really help discipline if you know when to take breaks from time to time.
I know from music that repeating the same action ad nauseum can really take its toll. But after a little break - hours, days, whatever it may be - you're dying to come back to it, and usually do so with even more drive.
So enjoy your golf game this weekend haha, I bet you're gonna head out for that.
nooob you using the 10/60 sma studies on your charts for entry and exit like 13th? let me know if you need help
Gents...
My first major bank roll... all of you on the VIP list.
Haven't been here since last Wednesday... sorry for the delayed response.
See you in the trenches tomorrow...
Post a Comment