Thursday, September 4, 2008

COINage...

COIN is another example of my patience paying off even though my mistake yesterday was potentially disastrous.

I ended today with a profit of just under $900. Not a bad recovery considering yesterday I was flirting with an $850 loss!
COIN saw an intraday low of $5.37... I'm speculating that tomorrow COIN will hit the low teens, possibly even break it's $5 support level... and if not tomorrow then early next week.

Looking at 9mo, 6mo, 3mo, 30day, 10day, & 5day charts,
COIN has no strong support between it's current price of $5.73 and $5.00. A TIMAlert is what originally brought COIN to my attention. I have not played COIN based on any of Tim's email's though... rather I've gone out on my own (which is the whole point of what Tim is teaching) and we'll see how this play unfolds... it's good for my trading confidence and it will be a good trading experience... win or lose.

We shall see...

1 comment:

Mike with a Prius said...

Noob, congrats on the COIN short, albeit reeeeally risky haha. But definitely glad it turned out well, that'll put a huge percentage increase on your account!