Today there was a press release on COIN... and I shorted into the spike, as a result of that press release. I got in to early (in hindsight) but I still hold a decent position @ $6.35.
I run two computers at the same time while I'm at work... my laptop is what I use to watch the chat-room and my work computer is what I use to trade with. Anyhow, I saw someone mention COIN popped in the chat-room, so I checked the chart and saw price and volume pop on the release of this PR.
When the price action halted at $6.40, I told myself get in, but didn't happen... I think with more experience I would have known the stock would go higher... which in turn would have given me a better position... live and learn. I'm content with my current position.
Currently holding 1,000 shares overnight @ $6.35...
We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment